The holidays are just around the corner. Businesses across all industries are incorporating seasonal elements into their marketing mix. The Ag industry is no different when it comes to holiday marketing.
No matter who your target audience, it is hard to go wrong adding a little holiday cheer to your efforts. As with most things in life, it’s important not to go overboard. After all, this is the time of year when almost every business is trying to capitalize on ho-ho-ho and mistletoe.
If you are wondering how to strike just the right balance between marketing your Ag business and spreading joy to the world, US Farm Data has some suggestions:
How to Implement Effective Holiday Marketing
- Support a good cause. Partnering with a non-profit doing good in the community or world is always a good idea. Such sponsorships allow you to support those in need while drawing positive attention to your brand. A non-profit that benefits farmers is an especially good choice.
- Highlight unique benefits of your product. If your products helps farmers spend more time family or makes this time of year less stressful, highlight those aspects.
- Reward loyal customers. Loyal customers are the gift that keep on giving. That’s why it is so important, especially during the holiday season, to let these customers know how thankful you are for them. Sending them a discount code or a similar offer is a great way to thank them for their business. It is essential that any offer comes with no strings attached, however.
- Build brand awareness through social media. A holiday hashtag campaign that encourages people to share holiday-themed photos with one of your products creates a buzz around your brand. Consider offering prizes for the most liked photos and showcase those photos on all your social media accounts.
- Use your website to showcase your holiday spirit. Dress up your website with holiday marketing that wows – but doesn’t overwhelm – visitors.
Standing out in a crowded holiday marketplace is never easy, especially when every business is trying to do the same thing. However, with the proper mix of holiday spirit and creativity, it is possible to stand out among the competition.
To learn more about the most effective ways to market your Ag business, give us a call at 800-960-6267 or visit us online at usfarmdata.com. The sooner you get started, the sooner you will begin to get real results.