Everyone makes mistakes. This holds true for Ag businesses using content marketing to get the word out about their business. The real problem isn’t making mistakes, it’s failing to learn from those mistakes.
In its article, 6 Content Marketing Mistakes You’re Still Making (and How to Avoid Them), Social Media Today has compiled a list of the most common content marketing mistakes small businesses make every day:
- Not creating reusable content
- Not creating enough content throughout the sales funnel
- Not paying attention to user-generated content
- Not having a content approval process
- Not reviewing content marketing performance
- Not promoting content enough
Content marketing is critical to the success of Ag businesses so it is important that it be done right. Otherwise you won’t build any traction and you will keep repeating the same mistakes over and over again.
If you are unsure what mistakes you are making when it comes to content marketing or need help coming up with the best strategy for your unique Ag business, let US Farm Data help. Give us a call today at 800.960.6267 or visit us at www.usfarmdata.com.